jueves, 20 de octubre de 2011

Tauro FC eliminado de a CONCACAF Liga Campeones.

El gol de Juan Carlos Cacho en el primer tiempo llevó a Pumas UNAM a una victoria por 1-0 ante el Tauro miércoles por la noche, y envió al cuadro mexicano de la Liga Campeones CONCACAF a los cuartos de final por tercera vez en cuatro años.

Cacho cabeceó un centro de Martin Bravo que pasó rebotando hacia el palo posterior dejando atrás al defensor del Tauro Azmahar Ariano y batió la valla del arquero Alvaro Anzola consiguiendo el único gol que Pumas necesitaba en el minuto 45.

Con la victoria, Pumas terminó en la cima del Grupo C con 11 puntos, uno delante de Toronto FC, que aseguró una plaza en los octavos de final con una victoria por 3-0 ante el FC Dallas el martes.

La victoria unió a Pumas con el Morelia, Santos y Monterrey, y marcó la cuarta ocasión consecutiva desde el inicio de la Liga Campeones que los cuatro clubes mexicanos han avanzado a los cuartos de final.


5 comentarios:

  1. Yesterday, while I was at work, my cousin stole my apple ipad and tested to see
    if it can survive a thirty foot drop, just so she can be a youtube sensation.
    My iPad is now destroyed and she has 83 views.
    I know this is completely off topic but I had to share it with someone!
    my website :: man utd transfer news mario gotze

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Heya exceptional blog! Does running a blog like this take a massive amount work?
    I have virtually no understanding of coding but
    I was hoping to start my own blog in the near future. Anyway, if you have any recommendations or techniques for new blog
    owners please share. I understand this is off subject
    however I just wanted to ask. Thank you!
    Take a look at my blog pizza games disney

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Simply want to say your article is as amazing. The clearness in your post
    is just cool and that i can assume you're a professional in this subject. Well together with your permission let me to seize your RSS feed to keep up to date with forthcoming post. Thank you one million and please continue the enjoyable work.
    Visit my web page : pizza games didi games

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I want to to thank you for this excellent read!! I absolutely enjoyed every little bit of it.

    I have got you book marked to check out new things you post…
    Feel free to surf my site : pizza games cake

    ResponderEliminar
  5. you're really a good webmaster. The site loading pace is incredible. It sort of feels that you are doing any distinctive trick. Moreover, The contents are masterwork. you have performed a wonderful process in this subject!

    my web page buy rap beats cheap
    my website > buy rap beats exclusive

    ResponderEliminar